Sunday, November 21, 2004

Go web it takes you...

You know, as a lifelong journalist, I've never been in love with blogs. It seems too much like work. That's what I do for a living. I see a lot of writers like to keep them - I guess it's because they don't have enough places to write, or they don't write often enough. Of course, I write plenty in my "real" job - or eating job, as East Texas writer, Ardath Mahyar would say - and I also wrote a lot on the side (right now, I have 22 stories in about 18 slushpiles around the world).

However, I also know they can be a handy tool to keep information before the public - and yes, fans. So I think I'm going to start posting more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...