Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Boy, have I have busy

I went to sessions at ConDFW Friday, Saturday and Sunday - but it was real hard. The local girls basketball team played in the regional tournament both Friday night and Saturday afternoon in a city 45 miles east of Dallas. Both Friday and Saturday I drove to Dallas and then back out to the basketball game, and then back home (since I was already halfway home by then). Saturday morning I also went to a power lifting meet BEFORE I went to Dallas, in a city just east of Tyler.

AND since the local team won the regional championship, I have to be in Austin on Thursday - and probably Saturday, if they go through to the state championship.

I have't been able to write a lick in over two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...