Monday, June 27, 2005

More Work

I emailed "Good Old Gal" to Jayme Blaschke at RevSF. It's actually a sequel to "Silvern", which was published by RevSF two years ago (my first publication). Interesting to think it was ONLY two years ago I had my first story published.

I sent "Professor Malakoff's..." to Millenium Gear, an anthology. This is the first time I've submitted to an anthology, but I got a tip from Ralan's and it looked like a possibility.

"Twilight" is ready to go in the mail to Ellen. Stanley returned "The Dragon's Black Box". Don't have anything to send his way right now.

Did more work on "Traffic Report" over the weekend. Coming along at a steady pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...