Sunday, August 28, 2005

Copied from the Asimo's Board

In case anyone is interested, I have an officious web site now. It originally belonged to a newspaper I owned and operated (which explains the unusual URL). I've kept the web site and finally tore out all the journalism stuff and put up all my own sci-fi news.

I've got some stories archived there, and I've even put up a piece of original fiction.

I was wondering whether anyone else would like to have stories there? It could be another on-line fiction venue (don't even ask me about money).

The Sentinel is a noteworthy name in science fiction; that happened to be the name of the newspaper, so I've called the web site Sentinel Science Fiction.

Stop by and visit:

http://www.cedarhillsentinel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...