Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hey, maybe it's working...

I want to reprint a comment posted at the Asimov's forum by Ahmed A. Khan, right after I mentioned my acceptance at OG.

Ahmed has a story in the first issue and it was his recommendation that led me to submit there.

I don't know that I have a clearly defined goal when I write my s-f. I guess I probably do have some kind of agenda, and this fellow seems to have found me out:

"Hey, Lou, I am happy for you. I like your stories. Your stories usually have that little up-beat swing, that sense of fun, that has become so rare in SF, a genre that has starting taking itself too seriously."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...