Wednesday, February 06, 2008

More positive comments on "Fermi's Fraternity"

I mentioned in my posting on Jan. 18 that Rich Horton had some nice things to say about Fermi's Fraternity, my story that ran last year in Planetary Stories. I recently saw there were also some positive comments in the Planetary Stories letters column:

"Fermi's Fraternity….Lou Antonelli….This one was fascinating. Some really good ideas here that will cause the reader to pause and think. Could it happen?" - Donald Sullivan

"Fermi's Fraternity" by Lou Antonelli is fascinating and very well written but stops much too soon. I want to know what happens next. Is this the first installment of a series for PLANETARY STORIES? I hope so." - Curt Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...