Saturday, September 26, 2009

More pubs

Bewildering Stories will be publishing my story "Twilight on the Finger Lakes" on Dec. 14. I don't think I've sent them a story in about three or four years, but I thought this one might be a good match. It's an alternate history where O. Henry lives long enough to mentor a young Rod Serling, who lives long enough to mentor another author (In reality, both Henry and Serling died at anout 50).

Thanks to Ed Morris for successfully peddling one of our collaborations to a new outfit, Black Matrix Publishing. They will be publishing "Stairway to Heaven" in a magazine called Encounters in January 2010. This is a story where I did the first draft and then Ed came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...