Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hiatus

After the latest burst of writing on "The Dagger Unsheath'd", I had to take some time off from the keyboard. My carpal tunnel flared up, and I've had to spend some time doctoring it, and not writing to give my wrist a rest. Otherwise, no returns or rejections during the past week, which is kinda strange.

Last weekend I spent a couple of days stripping rust from an old car I bought at an auto auction, and I laid down some primer and paint. All that work on Sunday and Monday probably contributed to my distress. This is the 1982 Chevy Celebrity I bought for $100 and that I have been driving to work every day. Nice old car, and I got $100 in salvage for my old Ford Taurus station wagon. Cheap drives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...