Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Frustrating

If I get back another rejection that says a story is well-written and lots of fun, but not right for our publication, I'm gonna scream!!! I refuse to suffer for my art - and then foist it on my readers! If I want unhappiness, depression, cynicism and crushed dreams, I can watch the television news. Sheesh!

Looking forward to Saturday's signing at the local bookstore. Also laying plans for more signings, including one in Waxahachie Feb. 13. Facebook fans are up to 77. Everyone who's on board as a fan by the end of the week will be entered in the drawing for a free copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...