Monday, February 22, 2010

On to Longview

My next autographing will be this Saturday, Feb. 28, from 5-7 p.m. at the Hastings in Longview. I called the book manager today to confirm and firm up things, and dropped some posters in the mail to her.

I have now scheduled a signing for Saturday, March 6, again from 5-7 p.m. at the Hastings in Greenville. This time I asked for the 5-7 slot. I think it's the best, at least in these parts.

Gathering up requests for review copies, and the word is good,. Both the Austin American-Statesman and the Dallas News says they will take a look at "Fantastic Texas". I also have a request from a "Texas Bookshelf" web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...