Saturday, June 19, 2010

ApolloCon schedule finalized


The last tweaks have been made to the panels for ApolloCon. I had one panel added to my itinerary at the last minute due to a cancellation by another panelist. Here is my schedule ("M" denotes Moderator):

Friday. 6 p.m. - Tucson room - Soapbox Panel: Get it off Your Chest with Lou Antonelli, Rosemary Clement-Moore (M), Derly N. Ramirez II, Pat Virzi.

Friday, 10 p.m. - Scottsdale - What they know now that they didn't know then: Lou Antonelli, Scott Cupp, Melanie Miller Fletcher, Bennie Grezlik (M), Patrice Sarath.

Saturday, 2 p.m. - Tucson - Urban Legends: From Bloody Mary to the Hook Man: Lou Antonelli (M), Bill Crider, Stina Leicht, Mel White.

Saturday, 3 p.m. - Seattle 1 - Behold! A Pale Horse! Lou Antonelli (M), Rhonda Eudaly, Gabrielle S. Faust, Stina Leicht, Derly N. Ramirez II.

Saturday, 4 p.m. - Autograph table - Signing, joined by Bennie Grezlik and Lee Thomas.

Sunday, 10 a.m. - Seattle 1 - Scientific Advancement vs. Social Stigma: Lou Antonelli, Kimberly Frost (M), Teddy Harvia, Alexis Glynn Latner, Mel. White.

Sunday. 2 p.m - Seattle 1 - Though a Lens Darkly: Lou Antonelli (M), David B. Carren, Gabrielle S. Faust, Bennie Grezlik, Stina Leicht, Lawrence Person.
If you would like to check out the entire programming schedule, here is a link:

I have to say this is a great schedule for me. I don't like to travel, so my attitude is that if I schlep myself to a con, the more I have to do the better, and this is a great itinerary - six panels in three days, running from 6 p.m. Friday until 2 p.m. Sunday. They are spaced out well and on good subjects. I'm also the moderator for three of them.

Normally I wouldn't be able to take three full days for a con, because of my work schedule at a daily newspaper, but I'm taking a week's vacation and splitting it between home duties and the con.
This will be my first ApolloCon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...