Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ApolloCon schedule

ApolloCon in Houston is coming up June 25-27, and I've got my schedule now. Here are my panels:

Fri 10:00PM - 11:00PM What they know now that they didn't know then. Scottsdale
Lou Antonelli, Bennie Grezlik (M), Scott Cupp, Melanie Miller Fletcher, Patrice Sarath

Sat 2:00PM - 3:00PM Urban Legends: From Bloody Mary to the Hook Man Tucson
Bill Crider, Stina Leicht, Mel. White, Lou Antonelli (M)

Sat 3:00PM - 4:00PM Behold! A Pale Horse! Seattle I
Derly N. Ramirez II, Lou Antonelli (M), Gabrielle S. Faust, Rhonda Eudaly, Stina Leicht

Sat 4:00PM SIGNING

Sun 10:00AM - 11:00AM Scientific Advancement vs. Social Stigma Seattle I
Kimberly Frost (M), Alexis Glynn Latner, Mel. White, Teddy Harvia, Lou Antonelli

Sun 2:00PM - 3:00PM Though a Lens Darkly Seattle I
David B. Carren, Gabrielle S. Faust, Lou Antonelli (M), Lawrence Person, Stina Leicht,
Bennie Grezlik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...