Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Return

Got back from ApolloCon Sunday evening. Got right back in the swing of things Monday morning - the county had a groundbreaking for its all-time largest public works project, a $140 million highway by-pass loop. It was the lead story in today's paper.

I also have a guest this week - my mother-in-law is visiting - and the local Optimist Cub is having a cookout and rally Saturday (which I am coordinating). It's doubtful I will have much time to post anything about ApolloCon, but I will try later.

In the meantime, Lawrence Person posted photos, which are pretty good. Here is a link: http://www.lawrenceperson.com/?p=1746

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...