Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another story sold

I received word that a small new magazine called Shadow Gate will publish my short story "Hopscotch and Hottentots". That's two sales in two days. The first issue of Shadow Gate will be published in April. The only other time I've had a story in the first issue of a magazine was with "Stairway to Heaven" with Ed Morris, which ran in the first issue of Encounters in 2009 (and which will be reprinted in "Music for Four Hands", forthcoming from Yard Dog Press). So "Hopscotch" will mark the first time I've had a solo effort in the debut issue of a magazine.

This will be the 52nd story I've had published since 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...