Sunday, June 05, 2011

Give my regards to OKC

I'm sorry I missed Soonercon in Oklahoma City this past weekend, but I needed to stay close to home; both high schools in the county had their senior graduation this past weekend. We also had a nasty thunderstorm roll through Saturday night; one of those schools lost its roadside signage right after graduation (someone commented it was God's way of saying school was REALLY out!)

I've picked up CONtraflow, which is in New Orleans Nov. 4-6. That brings me back to six cons for the year, which is my limit. I've never been to that con - heck, I really don't think I've ever been to New Orleans - so it should be a learning experience. It will be a seven-hour drive from here in East Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...