Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Mak Siccar"


The summer issue of Four Star Stories is now live. I had the story "Meet Me at the Grassy Knoll" in the first issue this spring, and in this issue I have "Mak Siccar". They are both alternate histories - "Meet Me" is obviously about the Kennedy assassination, while "Mak Siccar" is about the sinking of the Titanic.

This issue also features stories by Selina Rosen, Rick Copple and David Gray, plus some great illustrations by Guest Artist Brad Foster.

Speaking of Selina Rosen, I have received my galley of the chapbook "Music for Four Hands" from Yard Dog Press, which features four collaborations between myself and Ed Morris. I spent all this evening reading it. That's the cover there at top, which was drawn by Allison Stein. Right now it looks to have a Sept. 1 publication date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...