Tuesday, June 07, 2011

A rare foray into horror



"Flashes in the Dark" will be publishing my horror flash story "Ghost Writer" on June 16. This is one of my few forays into straight horror. "Flashes in the Dark" bills itself as "Home to some of the best horror flash fiction on the internet and the only every day flash fiction site that specializes in HORROR stories!" Thanks to Editor Lori Titus for the acceptance; this will be my 55th published story and my first in "Flashes". I also have another story lined up to be published in an ezine June 23rd, I'm working on the edits. This is a more typical Antonelli-type short story with time travel and alternate history.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...