Saturday, July 23, 2011

"The Centurion and the Rainman"

I've gotten my story "The Centurion and the Rainman" back from the editors at Buzzy Mag. Buzzy Mag is a new publication slated to start at the beginning of next year. It is being produced by Buzzy Multimedia. I have line edits to review as well as the global comments by the editor who read the story.

The comments and edits seems right on target, the story was read carefully. I have promised to have the story back to them by the end of August. Buzzy Mag is supposed to come out at the very start of next year.

Meanwhile, on the personal front, I am having more trouble than usual controlling my blood sugar. I think a lack of exercise is taking its toll. Since it has gotten so hot I really can't do anything outside by way of chores, I'm going to have to pick up the pace of indoor activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...