Friday, November 11, 2011

"Tell Gilgamesh I'm Sorry"

I've received word from Dob Webb, editor at Bewildering Stories, that they will publish my short story "Tell Gilgamesh I'm Sorry" on Dec. 12. I've had eight stories published so far this year, so that would be my ninth. Right now "The Quantum Gunman" is with Chris Garcia, to be published in Drink Tank No. 300. I also have another story in a slush pile where, if it is accepted, it would be published by the end of the year. If Drink Tank comes out by the end of the year, that would be my tenth story published in 2011, which would match my previous record of 10 in 2005. If I manage one More before the end of the year, I'll have 11 in '11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...