Monday, January 09, 2012

A milestone


I just reached a milestone in my fiction career - I finished my 100th story. I didn't realize that milestone was coming up until I entered it in my log book. That's 99 stories since Sept. 2002 - I wrote one story in the 1980s. I've had 60 published.

This most recent is a flash, 991 words, called "Double Exposure". It starts with a man who's just bought a gun and is getting ready to commit suicide to avoid going to prison, when he looks across the parking lot and sees a Kodak Fotomat booth...

In other developments (yes, pun intended), author Jennifer Wylie has honored me with an interview on her blog, "Welcome to My Mind". You can read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...