Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sold in 15 days

The first story I wrote so far this year, "Double Exposure", has already sold. I got word via email this morning that an SFWA-pro ezine will buy it. I won't mention the name until the contract has been signed.

"Double Exposure" is a flash, coming in just under 1,000 words. I thought it was good when I finished it, and it's set a record - for me - for a pro sale. I submitted it Jan. 9, so that means it took only 15 days.

I already have four stories set to run in 2012, so depending when it will be published, it will be between my 62nd and 66th publication. It is my fourth pro-level sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...