Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Zombie Writing Release Coming Soon

I'm reprinting this from the web site of horror writer Armand Rosamilia:

"I was going to wait closer to the official release date (January 20th 2012) but… well, I can’t…

"Zombie Writing! is a non-fiction idea I am putting together, and I wanted it to be special… but I had no idea just how special it was going to be until I started reading through the submissions and editing it…

"The idea was simple: put together the best zombie authors I could find, have them submit varied pieces about their own writing, advice about writing zombie fiction, and their own take on the genre…

"I don’t have everyone involved finished submitting, but so far the book will include:

"Neil Kloster, Mark Clodi, Richard Lee Beyers, Joe McKinney, Jason S. Hornsby, Rie Sheridan Rose, Christian Jensen, Mainak Dhar, JD Gillam, Mark Justice, Michael D. Griffiths, Dane Hatchell, T.S. Charles, David Moody, Todd Brown, Craig DiLouie, Lee Pletzers, Andy Taylor, Kevin Coryell, Brent Abell, Sharon M. White, Kelly M. Hudson, Chantal Boudreau, Carole Gill, Marissa Farrar, Tim Waggoner, W.D. Gagliani, David Lee Summers, Lou Antonelli, Shawn M. Riddle, Keith Gouveia, and so many more…

"Stay tuned for further details, and a killer cover from Nic Burgess as well!"

I emailed Armand my biography yesterday evening. My whole participation is based on "Good News for the Dead", which is the only zombie story I have ever written. I contributed an essay called "The Z Word"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...