Monday, February 27, 2012

Campaign Update

Mary Robinette Kowal, who's served four years on the SFWA board - most recently as Vice President - is not running for election again. The two candidates for the open seat are myself and Rachel Swirsky. Kowal has endorsed Swirsky, adding that she asked her to run. You can find Kowal's post here.

SFWA President John Scalzi, who is unopposed for re-election, weighed in today on the race. You can find his comments here.

Both Swirsky and myself posted our campaign statements at the SFWA discussion board.

I think it's pretty clear I'm the underdog in this race, but I hope my effort encourages the newbies and semi-pros, the strivers and dreamers. And if all these people vote for me, I will do well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...