Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Onward to AggieCon


I will spend some time at AggieCon 43 in College Station this weekend. Because of my work schedule, I will only be there about 24 hours; I have to work a half day Saturday. I will then drive to College Station. I have a panel Saturday night at 7 p.m., and then another Sunday at 11 a.m.

The convention is being held at the Hilton Hotel and Conference Center; the student center, which has been rebuilt, is still not open.

I was a guest at AggieCon in 2006 and 2007, then dropped off their radar a few years. I've been invited the past two or three years, but couldn't attend because of its proximity on the calendar to ConDFW.

Here are my panels:

Changing Texas - Changing our beloved state into a shiny new world. Katy Stauber, Lou Antonelli, and James Knowles. Saturday at 7 p.m.

Getting Your big ideas on paper - How to start from the beginning. Your great ideas becoming a story. Katy Stauber, Lou Antonelli, and Martha Wells. Sunday at 11 a.m.

It's been five years since I was last in College Station, so I think I will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...