Friday, June 22, 2012

Health issues

Allergies have often caused bouts of congestion with me - in my case it is my ears that clog up - and apparently my right ear has plugged up permanently. The OTC medicine I am taking isn't working any more, so I am going to change meds. I don't seem to have an infection, but it is uncomfortable, and the strain of having a long-running low-grade earache seems to be running me down. I made some adjustments this week, and they seem to bring some relief, so I will keep trying.

Today was Take Your Dog to Work Day, and I brought my little Black Lab mix, Sugar, to the office. She was incredibly well-behaved, I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...