Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ten Little Stories

For someone who is a casual writer, I'm surprised I still have ten stories out there is various slush piles, and I another four that could be sent somewhere. I write fast when I do write. Years ago, when I was getting the hang of speculative fiction writing, I think I may have had at times 18 to 20 stories out at the same time.

Looks like we have about a dozen dues-paying members signed up for the new writers group, SASS - Society for the Advancement of Speculative Storytelling. That means we go public soon and start taking applications from the general public (all but one of the current members was part of the 24-member bylaws study group that began to coalesce in spring 2012.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...