Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Progress on collection

Worked my way through making the corrections submitted by my proofreader for "The Clock Struck None" last night. He worked for me as a reporter at a weekly newspaper over 20 years ago, but left the journalism grind and, to the best of my knowledge, has worked ever since as a technical writer. He's a fan and volunteered to read "Texas & Other Planets", also.

The largest part of the work left to be done is collating the introductions I write with the stories, then dropping Scott Cupp's foreword and the Table of Contents at the beginning. It all should be ready to go back to Ian Strock at Fantastic Books by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...