Wednesday, April 03, 2013

"The Return of Alfred Bester"


When I posted on March 28 that I had no pending publications, I forgot that Roberto Mendes at International Speculative Fiction had accepted "The Return of Alfred Bester". He published it Monday (no, it wasn't an April Fool's joke).

That's my 79th story published since June 2003. Have a read, it's short and fun.

Then I received word last night that my alternate history story "Custodes" will be published by The Fifth Dimension in September. The Fifth Dimension, edited by J. J Alan Erwine, is published by Sams Dot Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...