Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Progress

I've added about 1,400 words to "Letters from Gardner" tonight and last night. I'm adding some of the practical nuts and bolts of writing tips which John Teehan at Merry Blacksmith Press suggested people might interesting. As I went back over my manuscript, I noticed I didn't have a real lot of basic writing tips accompanying each story, but then I realized that's because I learned how to write as a journalist - not as an s-f and fantasy author - so I found a good place in the first chapter to segue into the basics of writing taking off from my career as a newspaperman. I think it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...