Sunday, December 08, 2013

Three books in various stages of development

Right now I have three different books in various stages of production and development at three small press publishers. Just Friday I saw the proposed cover for my next collection, "The Clock Struck None", which should be out soon from Ian Strock's Fantastic books. I made some suggested changes to the back cover blurb and caught a spelling blunder on the front.

"Letters from Gardner" has been revised and returned to John Teehan at Merry Blacksmith Press.

And a novelization of my 2008 short story "The Witch of Waxahachie" is at a third small press ready to be read.

I also have eight short stories in various magazine slush piles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...