Wednesday, April 02, 2014

SciF Max ezine

I got an acceptance this morning via email from a new e-zine called SciFi Max. It just rolled out its beta issue, designated Number 0. I think I learned about it through Facebook postings and dropped a story in their slush pile Sunday. I heard back this morning from the editor Peter Saga, who said they were excited to be publishing it in the issue Number 1.

One thing that caught my attention about this e-zine is that Saga is apparently an artist first, and so this publication with him as editor is heavily illustrated and has beautiful artwork.

Mystory is called "Playing Catch-Up" and I am looking forward to seeing it in pixels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...