Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Ouch and double ouch

I'm having my first flareup of carpal tunnel syndrome this year, and it's kept me from doing any writing this week. I hadn't used Dragon software for a few weeks, but I'm back to using it now; that's what I'm using for this post.

I suspect a busy pace at work is responsible for the stress on my hands. May is always the busiest month of the year at a community newspaper, as the school year winds down and there are a myriad of activities. I've been in this business a long time and so I know and expect this, but it's still hard to get it all done and not have your hands ache at the end of the day.

I've started taking Aleeve again, and if need be I can always wear a cold wrap. This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...