Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ravencon

I've added a new convention to my schedule for 2015, I will be a panelist at Ravencon in Richmond April 24-26. So far, this is my only convention outside Texas or Oklahoma, since I am already committed to ConDFW, SoonerCon and ApolloCon. Looking forward to it.

My mother is 83, ready to turn 84 in April and lives in Northern Virginia. During my visit at Christmas, it occurred to me to perhaps schedule more visits to the East Coast to see her more often. That, and the fact I see my publisher Ian Strock with Fantastic Books is going to be there, poked me to offer my services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...