Thursday, June 18, 2015

Off to Houston

My wife and I are driving to Houston Friday to attend ApolloCon. The weather continues to be stormy, with intermittent thunderstorms, but it's not like we will be on the back roads. Houston is pretty much due south of where we live in East Texas. It's a five hour drive. After the drive I made to Kansas City Memorial Day weekend for ConQuest, this will be a breeze, and I have my lovely wife with me.

I look forward to attending this year. Last year it was held the same weekend as SoonerCon in Oklahoma City. I accepted SoonerCon's invite before I got ApolloCon's. This year I can attend both; SoonerCon is next weekend.

1 comment:

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...