Saturday, September 05, 2015

Making it all worthwhile

I've sold five autographed copies of "Letters from Gardner" since returning from the Sasquan convention. Here is an excerpt from a letter that accompanied the most recent purchase:

"Thank you for your writing. I deeply enjoy grabbing one of your books for an entertaining read when I need to relax and I don't the time or patience to dive into an 800 page epic fantasy or hard sci-fi that I often read. I hope you continue to have success with your writing and we have many more of your stories to look forward to."

Ed Clickard
Marshall, Texas

1 comment:

  1. Clearly, Mr. Clickard is a man of taste and discernment. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. Now get back to work, Lou. You still have 2500 words to go to meet today's quota. :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...