Monday, September 07, 2015

Making it available

I've spent some time this holiday weekend formatting short stories to Amazon's Kindle program. With the 93 stories I've had published over the years, I have many possibilities for republishing. I've especially tried to focus on stories that may not be otherwise easily accessible, except if you buy one of my collections.

In light of the Sad Puppies affair, I can see why people are turning to self-publishing, anyway. It's easier and more accessible, and you don't have to worry about being approved for political correctness.

Stories I uploaded this weekend include The Amerikaan Way, Rome If You Want To, Comes the JuJu Man, A Rocket for the Republic, The Cast Iron Dybbuk, Great White Ship, The Witch of Waxahachie, Circe in Vitro, and Message Found Written on an End Roll of Newsprint.

After being consistently told from April through August that I am an incompetent writer because of being a Sad Puppy, and being subjected to all those reviews done in bad faith by the s-f literati, it was nice to go back and read some of the stuff I've written over the years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...