Sunday, August 27, 2017

Here is my schedule for DragonCon:


Friday

2:30 pm Autograph Session - International Hall South 4-5 - Marriott (Length: 1 Hour)

4-7 p.m. Bards Towers (in the Dealers Room)

Saturday

10-12 p.m. Bards Tower

1:00 pm Panel: Significant Short Stories - Embassy AB - Hyatt (Length: 1 Hour) Description: Our panelists discuss short stories that made or are making a significant impact on the SF field.

Sunday

1:00 p.m. Dragon Award ceremony

3-7 p.m. Bards Tower

I am on programming for a reading at 1 p.m. Sunday, but that is at the same time as the Dragon Awards ceremony.

I have no problem giving out my cell phone number if anyone wants to get a hold of me. It's 903-257-6573.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...