Sunday, January 07, 2018

Changes in routine

The question may naturally arise in one's mind: Will my becoming owner of the news paper where I work cut down on my time for writing fiction?

Well, the completely honest answer would be, I'm not sure, but I suspect not. The easing of stress and the simplifying of organization at the newspaper - going from absentee ownership to owner operated - will probably make things run smoother, and possibly free up some time.

Then again, that free time may be taken up with more duties. So I really don't know.

Then again again, I have no idea how I had ten short stories published in 2017, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...